We are in need of a Pre-Sales Engineer
In this position, you will provide technical expertise to our account management team. The consultant will work to understand client requirements and objectives for the purpose of delivering services engagements and solution architectures.
The consultant will be a key actor set to meet client goals and act as liaison between the client, our organization and our technology partners.
- Prepare technical presentations and other materials required prior to meetings with clients
- Attend client meetings and trade shows with members of the account management team
- Proactively scope service engagements and technology solutions required to address customer requirements
- Assess customer’s met and unmet needs, and recommend solutions that optimize Net-Walls’ value for the customer
- Help identify business opportunities and solutions through analyzing a client’s current needs
- Respond to requests for information (RFI) or requests for proposals (RFP) from customers, crafting the detailed technical response portion
- Document technical components as part of proposals
- Provides coaching and professional development to sales team members in order to enhance their product knowledge and technical sales skills.
Education and/or Experience:
- Five (5) years of experience in sales engineering, consulting, IT architecture, or solutions architect or security expert supporting enterprise accounts
- CISSP preferred
- CCIE preferred
- Other network certifications a plus
If this opportunity interest you or you would like to know then let’s talk: