IRONSCALES is the first and only anti phishing software to combine human intelligence with machine learning to prevent, detect and respond automatically to today’s sophisticated email phishing attacks using a multi-layered and automated approach.
Cyber Defense Magazine
Best Messaging Security Solution 2017
– 5 Star Review for IronTraps – Automated Phishing Incident Response
CRN – Annnual 2017 Emerging Vendor list
SC Awards 2017 Finalist
90% of cyber attacks begin with email phishing
IRONSCAPES, the smart choice for anti-phishing defense.
Detection and Prevention
Automated Incident Response
IRONSCALES, the Price Performance Leader when it comes to Anti-phishing
BEST Detection and Prevention for anti-phishing
- InMail Alerts. Advanced InMail visual phishing alerts (including recipient, rating and possible impersonation) to help users to report sophisticated and targeted phishing and ransomware attacks in real-time. Provides employees with their very own virtual Security Analyst assisting them to spot and report suspicious emails.
- Sender Reputation Scoring. Uses deep email scans to check the credibility of the email sender’s reputation. Helps you know if the sender can b e trusted based on prior correspondents preventing ransomware intrusions
- Inbox Behavioral Analysis. Analyzes the individual employees’ email to discover any anomalies between their past and present communications which further helps refine the potential phishing score.
- Similarity Checks. Uses machine learning algorithms to cross-reference suspicious attempts by hackers to manipulate and reuse phishing emails that bypass spam filters or to hide their identity using common impersonation and spoofing tactics. Prevents repeat phishing attacks, “CEO” fraud and impersonation attempts.
- Real-Time Email Scanning. Scans email in real-time for known and ongoing threats and automatically blocks
BEST Automated Forensics for anti-phishing
- URL/Link Scanning. Uses Virus Total multi AV Engines and Google Safe browsing to detect against known malicious.
- Attachments Scanning. All detected or reported phishing and ransomware emails are scanned automatically for malicious attachments using Virus Totals’ Multi AV Engines and Check Points’ SandBlast and immediately quarantined if found to contain anything malicious.
- Affected Mailboxes Real-Time Report. Provides a comprehensive forensic analysis and unified view of the affected mailboxes, allowing your security team to review the status of the potential phishing or ransomware attack and intervene if necessary with a single mouse click.
- Spam Analysis. The anti-phishing software clusters similar reported spam emails as one single entry so users and security members can tag the entries as spam, removing the amount of “noise” from the dashboard reports—so the teams can spend more time on legitimate problems.
- Email Clustering. Uses patented algorithms to cluster and find similarities in phishing emails to create a repository of phishing patterns, preventing the same or similar types of attacks from infiltrating IRONSCALES’ detection
BEST Automated Incidence Response for anti-phishing
- Automated Forensics. Scans reported emails, links, and attachments, using multiple anti-virus, sandbox and deep scanning engines at the click of a button.
- Automated Mitigation. Any suspicious emails reported or detected will automatically notify end users inside their email client and security teams inside the IRONSCALES’ anti-phishing dashboard.
- Automated Remediation. A fully automated quarantine occurs enterprise-wide if a phishing or ransomware email is verified as malicious, removing the harmful email away from employees neutralizing the threat..
- Automated Server-Side Remediation. With no plugin to install, IronTraps can proactively remediate inboxes on Microsoft exchange and Gmail servers in real-time and on any device that can manage emails, enabling unprecedented phishing and ransomware prevention that does not rely on users being logged in or online.
- Intelligent Spam Handling. The system provides classification between Spam, false positives and phishing emails, which makes it easier to deal with actual threats.
BEST Intelligence for anti-phishing
- Real-Time Intelligence Sharing. Shares verified “zero day” phishing attacks between organizations in real-time—ensuring everyone who subscribes to the Federation network is automatically defended immediately.
- Automated Execution. All verified phishing and ransomware attacks are automatically sent to IronTraps for remediation. This saves time to review and keeps users safe.ransomware protection
- Human Verified Intelligence. All attacks are verified by security teams in order to provide the highest level of verification while reducing the number of false positives.
- Crowd Sourced Intelligence. IRONSCALES’ anti-phishing users provide the intelligence being shared, insuring the level of intelligence is up to date, relevant and in real-time rather than using outdated and external feeds
- Cross-Organization Sharing. Intelligence is shared among IRONSCALES companies anonymously world-wide with an add-on module called Federation, creating an ever growing community of breach detectors to proactively defend against zero-day phishing attacks.
Best Orchestration for anti-phishing
- Automated Workflow Triggering. When a new attack is detected IRONSCALES is working with other network and endpoints’ automated forensics and workflow managers to make sure the attack is contained on all levels within the network.awareness training
- Network configuration. All intelligence and verified phishing reports are delivered to the SOC and SIEM allowing for greater control and incident response capabilities.
- End-point detection and forensics. When a new attack is detected on any endpoint the ability to perform fast, targeted investigations across thousands of endpoints is critical when trying to prevent ransomware attacks